We hope you're perfectly satisfied with your order. However, if not, you may return your order within 9 days of receiving your order.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
- Customers must notify Room 7 of any intention to return an item. Please email or telephone to let us know that you will be returning an item for a refund or exchange.
(firstname.lastname@example.org , 0113 236 9100)
- Please download and print off our returns form. All fields must be completed and the form must be included with the item customers intend to return.
Download the returns form here
- Items must be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all Room 7 and designer garment tags still attached.
- All items are the responsibility of the customer until it arrives at our store. Therefore, please package all items carefully in waterproof packaging to prevent damage.
- Room 7 recommends all customers to return items with Royal Mail on their Signed For/Recorded shipping method. For extra peace of mind we also recommend that customers obtain proof of postage.
- All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items. Any original or return shipping charges will not be refunded. Please be aware that refunds may take 3-5 working days to clear into your account.
- Room 7 reserves the right to deny reimbursement to orders where the item has been received in an unacceptable condition.
- Customers will receive a confirmation email once the refund has been issued.
- All successfully returned items will be exchanged to the replacement item(s) immediately upon receipt. Any original or return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Room 7 will despatch your new item on the next available working day. Please allow 2-3 working days for the delivery of your new item.
- Customers will receive a confirmation email once the exchange has been processed.
For any further queries relating to returns, refunds or exchanges, please contact Room 7 on 0113 236 9100, or email email@example.com