Website Terms and Conditions
The ROOM 7 Website is operated on the following terms and conditions. By visiting and using this site you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions.
- To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Website you will need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true and accurate regarding your personal information. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. ROOM 7 may also update/change registration requirements from periodically.
- The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify ROOM 7 immediately of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
- To be eligible to purchase from this sight you must be the holder of a valid debit/credit card and warrant that the personal information you are required to provide is true, accurate and current in all respects.
By placing an order with ROOM 7 you agree that we may use personal information provided by you to conduct the appropriate anti-fraud checks. Any personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, who may keep a record of that information.
- The Website is only available to individuals who meet the ROOM 7 terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card, whose applications are acceptable to ROOM 7 and who have authorised ROOM 7 to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and cannot be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. ROOM 7 also reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
- You will be requested to register and provide your personal details. In particular, Customers must provide their real and accurate name, phone number, e-mail address and payment details, as well as any other information requested.
- We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over the age of 18.
- You must notify us of any changes to your personal details by email to email@example.com
- We take great care to ensure that our website accurately represents the goods but cannot guarantee the accuracy of colour as this can be influenced by your personal monitor.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
- ROOM 7 offers products for sale that are in stock and available for despatch from our boutique shop. If an item is displaying as ‘SOLD OUT’ then you may choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock, as we do tend to reorder shipments of stock from our designer suppliers.
- Consequently, items received into stock may be pre-allocated and placed on-hold to satisfy customers on the waiting list or customers ordering through the Website for immediate delivery.
- If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Website, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available. However, please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
- ROOM 7 FASHION BOUTIQUE will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
- Promotions may operate from time to time both within ROOM 7 FASHION BOUTIQUE and ROOM 7 ONLINE, but these operate independently and are not transferable from store to online or vice-a-versa. Gift vouchers purchased in store can only be redeemed in store and are non-refundable.
- Prices shown on the Site are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate
- All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The GBP price of a product displayed on the Website at the time the order is accepted will be honoured, except in cases of patent error.
- If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Sterling or Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- We may not accept your order if:
a) We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
b) An item you have ordered is out of stock
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between Room 7 and you will take place when you receive an email notifying you that we have dispatched your order.
- If you require any information about the status of your order, please contact Room 7 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 236 9100 between 9.00a.m and 5.30p.m. Monday to Saturday.
We may change the terms and conditions at our discretion and by using the site after such change you agree to comply with and be bound by these.